- First case of Zika Virus infection detected in Myanmar
- Malaria prevention: WHO supports Long-lasting insecticidal nets (LLIN) efficacy study
- UNICEF providing urgent aid for families displaced by South Sudan fighting
- AAP: 2014 National Conference - July
- Report on the 7th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- New Office Bearer of Sri Lanka Paediatiric Association
- Bangladesh Paediatiric Association Activities News
- Global Strategy for Women's and Children's Health
- IPA Policy Secondhand Smoke and Children
- Abstracts submission extended to 14th February Monday (APC-Asian Pedriatric Congress 2011)
- Past APPA President Professor Sanath P. Lamabadusuriya was elected as the President of the Sri Lanka Medical Association, 124 years oldest medical association in Australia.
- PACE Report Volume 1 Issue 4 February 2011, A publication of the Pneumococcal Awareness Council of Experts
- 3rd International Workshop on Pediatrics - registration and abstract now open
July 1-16, 2011
- Earthquake & Tsunami- CONDOLENCES TO JAPAN
The APPA Secretariat office in Kuala Lumpur, extends its deepest condolences to the victims and families affected by the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
The condolences is also extended to the Japan Paediatric Society (JPS).